- Body waxing treatment? At least ¼ inch preferred. For optimal smoothness, a true flower needs ½ inch or two weeks of growth.
- With our esthetics background, we NEVER recommend tanning. No sun exposure 24 hours before & after your appointment.
- EXFOLIATION: Know it. Love it. For optimal results, exfoliate before your appointment.
- Pain reliever/anti-inflammatory 30 minutes prior to your appointment will help minimize discomfort.
- CAFFEINE: we don't recommend it. The more you have, the more it might hurt.
- Women can be ultra sensitive during their cycle. Let us know when you check in. #wecycletoo #tamponsincluded
- While we are knowledgeable, we still need to know if you have been on any skin medications that could affect your waxing service. These include but are not limited to Accutane, Alpha or Beta Hydroxy Acids (glycolic, salicylic, etc.), Antibiotics, Benzoyl Peroxide, Differin, Retin-A/Retinol or any other skin thinning medication.
- No heat 24 hours after a waxing service. This includes the following: gym/sauna/steam/hot tub/desert. It creates a highway of bacteria into your pores.
Your time is valuable, and so is ours. While we love our flowers, we have to maintain our cool operations status. 24 hour cancellation notice for any appointment is required.
While we adore them, we don't have baby gates to protect them from the hot wax, nor ear muffs to shield them from expletives during bikini waxing treatments. For that reason, only future flowers 12 and up will be allowed.
We all are subject to the occasional sip, click and book; as victims ourselves we must warn you that appointments scheduled online resulting as a no show or same day cancel will be charged 50% of requested services prior to scheduling any future appointments.